21 décembre 2010

Paolo Pellizzari raffraichit son site web

"Dear all,
For a long time I have wanted to share to many, on my website, my motivations and believes about photography.
I have also wanted to show a gallery of images, with all the details in high resolution and continue to present my work on a regular basis as I have done up to now.
Pellizzari.net has a new design, with a Gallery where you can choose and zoom into images in high resolution, an Author's note like a mind map similar to google earth and finaly my old web site, with the stories, the blog.
I hope you enjoy.
paolo"


Il y a quelque chose dans les photos de Paolo Pellizzari qui amène à la détente de l'esprit. Pas à cause de ses sujets, mais avant tout à cause de sa manière, avec ses images panoramiques, de nous plonger au milieu de quelque chose, et de nous en faire vraiment profiter.
Et pour ceux qui croient ne pas le connaître, allez voir son site... vous avez probablement déjà rencontré l'une ou l'autre de ses photos.

Aucun commentaire: